Experienced trial lawyer
Business Litigation Law
Estate Planning Lawyer
Probate Law Attorney
Real Estate Law Attorney
Patent Local Counsel
Attorney Fee Expert
Director and Officer Litigation
20 year AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
35 years experience as trial/appellate lawyer
Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
Master of the Bench, St. Augustine Inn of Court
Helping Clients And Seeking Justice
A Proven Trial Layer
It should be “Skilled at both Trial work and Appeals.”
-35 years of Legal experience, and spent 30 years practicing with big law firms before opening his own law firm.
-Jim has enjoyed an AV pre-imminent rating with Martin Dale Hubble for the past 20 years, and is a Master of the Bench with Saint Augustine Chapter of Americans Inns of Court.
– Senior Fellow with The Litigation Council of America
-Helping clients achieved the outcomes they desire are central to my practice
Striving to satisfy the legal needs of each client.
The Law Firm exist to help clients reach a cost-effective resolution.
To prevent problems by heading off possible future legal issues before they arise, thorough careful planning and well-drafted, clear documents are essential. If a dispute has already arisen, our Law Office will assist you to reach a cost-effective resolution as quickly as possible.
I need to see the fields of law I have practiced in such as products liability, professional malpractice, business divorces and contract disputes, torts, defamation, patent local counsel, antitrust defense, estate litigation, attorney fee expert, fiduciary litigation, director and officer litigation, etc.
- Hiring Mr. Middleton’s firm you receive personalized, committed service from one attorney – not a team. I can promise “all-in” commitment, and not handing your case to someone else.
- Other lawyers call Mr. Middleton (yes, even ones at Big Law) when a complicated issue arises because of reputation.
- You’re not one of a thousand. This means your case is a priority, and doesn’t vanish into hundreds of cases.
- Avoids conflicts by hiring a small firm. With no drop off in experience and ability before federal and state courts, and arbitrations.