Proven trial lawyer
Real Estate Litigation
Products Liability Defense
Defamation – Libel
Patent Local Counsel
Attorney Fee Expert
Director and Officer Litigation
Simple Estate Planning
20 year AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
35 years experience as trial/appellate lawyer
Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
Master of the Bench, St. Augustine Inn of Court
Helping Clients And Seeking Justice
A Proven Trial Lawyer
– Skilled at both Trial work and Appeals
– 35 years of Legal experience, and spent 30 years practicing with big law firms before opening his own law firm
– Jim has enjoyed an AV pre-imminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell for the past 20 years, and is a Master of the Bench with The Saint Augustine Chapter of The American Inns of Court
– Senior Fellow with The Litigation Council of America
– Helping clients achieve the outcomes they desire are central to the Firm’s practice
Striving to satisfy the legal needs of each client.
The Law Firm exist to help clients reach a cost-effective resolution.
Mr. Middleton in Court – another appeal he won for his clients – Condron v. Arey, Case No. 5DCA13-3593
Hiring Mr. Middleton’s firm you receive personalized, committed service from one attorney – not a team.
- All-in commitment and does not hand your case to some other attorney. You are not one of hundreds of cases. This means your case is a priority.
- Other lawyers call Mr. Middleton (yes, even ones at Big Law) when a complicated issue arises because of his reputation and acumen.
- Avoid conflicts by hiring a small firm with no drop off in experience or ability before federal and state trial and appellate courts, and AAA arbitrators.